Skip to content
Main content

Roth IRA conversions. Now of the burnt-orange variety.


Grow your family's nest egg while helping UT.
How to save on taxes, build your nest egg, and help UT:

1. Convert from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
The first step is simple: Take your traditional IRA and convert it to a Roth IRA.

2. Make a gift to UT in 2011.
By making an outright gift to UT in 2011 from non-IRA assets, you can ease your overall tax burden and maximize what your family receives by building your nest egg.

Take action:

Learn more about IRA conversions and helping UT.

You may find the following articles helpful:

Charitable gifts from IRAs extended through 2011, and a 2010 gift can be made in January 2011

High-income taxpayers won’t lose otherwise allowable charitable itemized deductions in 2010, 2011, and 2012

Federal estate tax returns in 2011 and 2012 for taxable estates more than $5 million with 35% flat tax rate

You may want to discuss this with your adviser, or if you’d like more information from us about how this might work for you, contact us.

Call us at 512-475-9632.

E-mail us at

Have Us Contact You
  1. *
  2. *
  3. *
  4. *
  5. *
  6. *