- Arts &
- Business &
- Science &
- Health &
- Policy &
- World &
- 58 Books to Love This Summer (or Anytime)See what books UT professors think new students should read, plus perfect summer titles published by the Unive
- Around the World Tour: Longhorns Play Asia, LondonSummertime is world tour season for big-time musicians: Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and the University of Texas Win
- Briscoe Center Acquires Willie Nelson CollectionThe iconic American musician donated major portions of his personal collection, including song manuscripts, co
- Commencement 2014: “The Eyes of Texas Will Always Be Upon You”See the images, quotes and fabulous caps from UT's 2014 Spring Commencement. Plus, video of those amazing fire
- From Rituals to Geopolitics: Navigating the World CupThe FIFA World Cup is a monthlong celebration of fútbol, rituals and even international geopolitical relations
- Get Lost in the Unexpected Beauty of Texas Surf CultureView nostalgic, wind-swept images from "Surf Texas," a new book from The University of Texas Press that reveal
- Giving an Actual Elevator Pitch in the UT Tower ElevatorsQuick: You've got 60 seconds and 20 square feet to convince someone to give you money for your business.
- In Celebration of the Class of 2014There is no more uplifting event in the life of UT than Commencement, honoring graduates' triumphant accomplis
- Lifelike Heart Valve Model Will Aid TreatmentMichael Sacks is developing mitral valve models that will enable heart surgeons to test solutions before they
- Longhorn Student Film Wins Top Prize at CannesRTF student Annie Silverstein's short film "Skunk" won first prize in the Cinéfoundation Selection at the Cann
- Open Up and Say “Hook ‘em”When UT students get sick or injured, well-trained Longhorns stand ready to help them get healthy again. Check
- Tech and Health: Innovative Devices Aren’t Science FictionFrom nanomotors to customized prosthetics, check out inventions developed by Cockrell School engineers to prov
- The Art Museum and Medical EducationMedical students benefit from class time spent in museums, using artwork to help build empathetic communicatio
- The Dog (and Cat) Days of Summer at BlantonThe new Blanton Museum of Art exhibit, "In the Company of Cats and Dogs" provides a look at our relationship w
- The Hard, Expensive — and Exciting Work of Developing a New DrugMeet three faculty members who are hard at work to make sure life-saving drugs get from the lab to the patient
- Tower Shines May 31 For McCombs National ChampionsThe Tower shines orange Saturday, May 31 for two McCombs student teams, reQwip and Prepify, who won national c
- What It’s Like to Learn from a Pulitzer FinalistThis year history professor Jacqueline Jones was named a Pulitzer Prize finalist for the second time in her ca
- What You Accomplish When Discovery is in Your DNAFrom the moon landing to the Space Station to teaching young aerospace engineers, retiring professor Hans Mark
- When Your Homework is a Feature-Length FilmRTF students in Steve Mim's feature film workshop course received film and academic credit for serving as crew
- “Hello! This is Liberty Speaking” – The Propaganda of WW IExplore iconic World War I propaganda posters on display at the Harry Ransom Center as part of the exhibit, Th
Dell Medical School
Dell Medical School is a blueprint for transforming health care in Central Texas. Medical school physicians, residents, and students will treat thousands of patients in a new $295 million teaching hospital.
Future Gifts Improve UT
Anyone can make an estate gift, also known as a future gift, to UT. Planned giving makes supporting UT easy. It’s good for you and good for Texas.
Give to UT
The Campaign for Texas comes down to a simple idea: making Texas and the world a better place. Give now.