- Arts &
- Business &
- Science &
- Health &
- Policy &
- World &
- 130th Commencement: Horns Up, Class of 2013!With music, fireworks, proud parents, an Olympic champion and thousands of cheering graduates, Saturday's cere
- 3…2…1…Liftoff!Members of the WIALD student group sent Bevo the Dragon and other payloads beyond the clouds, retrieving image
- Class of 2013: What Starts Here Changes the World (Seriously)Meet some outstanding members of the Class of 2013: After watching each video you'll have no doubt that Longho
- Dean Young Named 2014 Texas State Poet LaureateA line from his poem Age of Discovery inspired this image. "...I wake to a snow that seems falling faster than
- Digital Journalism: Bringing Apps to LifeKeep your eyes on the Apple App Store. Five new apps created by journalism and computer science students are a
- Eradicating Invaders at the Grand CanyonOne group of students spent spring break learning about invasive species and getting back to nature on a servi
- George W. Bush: Behind the Scenes“Front Row Seat” offers an extraordinary collection of images of the 43rd president by former Chief White Hous
- Headliners: Tracking Energy in HollywoodFrom "Energy at the Movies" to bombing North Korea, the research and opinions of UT faculty members captured t
- Landmarks: Art on The Forty AcresWhile you're wandering through campus this Commencement week, take a moment to notice the public art from the
- Online Journalism: Pros and Cons of Digital DisruptionRecent news events have shone a spotlight on how technology affects the 24-hour news cycle, from inaccurate tw
- Subiendo Program Admits Students for 2013 AcademySubiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders has chosen 80 high school students for its annual summer program. The
- Tower Lights Darken for UT RemembersAs part of UT Remembers, the Tower will be dark May 3 in remembrance of members of the university community wh
- Tower Orange for Three Sport ClubsTexas Quidditch, Longhorn Powerlifting and Texas Rock Climbing won national championships in April, so the Tow
- Tower Shines for Men’s GolfThe top-seeded Longhorns won its fourth Big 12 Men's Golf Championship on Wednesday. The Tower shines burnt or
- Tower Shines for National Academies InducteesFive university professors and two alumni have been inducted into three national academies. May 7 the Tower gl
- Tower Shines to Honor UT StaffersThe Tower will glow orange April 23 in honor of the President's Staff Awards, which recognizes the invaluable
- UT Law Mock Trial Team Wins National CompetitionThe team won the John L. Costello National Criminal Law Trial Advocacy Competition for second time in three ye
- UT Tower Shines May 1 for Women’s TennisThe women's tennis team won its second consecutive Big 12 Championship April 28. Breaunna Addison was named mo
- Violent Reality: Gangs in PicturesDonna De Cesare has covered Central American gangs like a war correspondent. Her new book, "Un settled/Desasos
- Willson Receives Japan PrizeC. Grant Willson, professor of chemistry and chemical engineering, received the prestigious Japan Prize this w
The Graduate School is the place where graduate students’ lives are transformed, their dreams become reality, and they begin to find their way in the world and make their mark.
Dean Randy Diehl Discusses Planned Giving
Randy Diehl, dean of UT Austin’s College of Liberal Arts, and his wife, Mary, discuss their planned gift to the university and why they chose to support specific areas.
Where Are We Now?
The Campaign for Texas comes down to a simple idea: making Texas and the world a better place. See how.