- Arts &
- Business &
- Science &
- Health &
- Policy &
- World &
- 5 Secrets to a Happier and Healthier ThanksgivingOur dietician's surprising words of wisdom will help you sail through the Thanksgiving holiday healthy and gui
- A Burnt Orange ThanksgivingBurnt orange foods are packed with vitamins, minerals and Longhorn pride. See which foods our nutrition expert
- Before Finals Frenzy, Thanksgiving with Your Professor“I do this so students can feel the warmth of home during a holiday in which they are separated from family,"
- Congratulations, Graduates!The university will celebrate 2013 fall graduates Saturday, Dec. 7, and Sunday, Dec. 8, with a special "13" To
- Join in Longhorn Lights OutLonghorn Lights Out ask the university community to turn off lights, computers, and other equipment when leavi
- Join the World’s Largest* Jazz Appreciation Class*Ok, we can't actually claim the title definitively, but at 6,000 students and counting, UT's upcoming Jazz Ap
- Milner Wins Inventor of the Year AwardThe biomedical engineering professor was honored for his development of light-based therapeutic and diagnostic
- Outstanding Students Study Hard, Give BackSeniors Alex Arambula and Clark Plost enjoy a moment in the spotlight with Student Affairs Vice President Gage
- Reinventing the ER, with Help from Assembly LinesBy taking cues from assembly lines, hospitals can improve ER efficiency and patient care. A UT management expe
- Students Pitch Shark Tank’s Cuban at Demo Day"Some of the pitches I saw here tonight were better than ones I've seen on Shark Tank," said Dallas Mavericks
- Students Resurrect the Longhorn-Aggie RivalryThe official rivalry may have died in 2011, but an upstart group of Longhorns and Aggies hatched a plan to reu
- The Work of Art: Glimpse Creativity in the MakingThe Ransom Center's newly acquired Ed Ruscha archive reveals the creative process of one of the most influenti
- These UT Students Have Something Important to SayOn Nov. 13, hundreds of Longhorns sent messages of gratitude to alumni, donors, family, faculty, and the state
- They Ring the Tower Bells [Watch]Go behind the scenes of the university's most exclusive music venue and meet the students who play anything fr
- Tower Lighting Celebrates Clements CenterThe university will celebrate the opening of the Clements Center for History, Strategy and Statecraft with a b
- Tower Lit for Volleyball’s Big 12 TitleOn Sunday, Dec. 1, the Tower will shine burnt orange in celebration of Volleyball's Big 12 Championship. This
- Tower Orange for McCombs Accounting TeamThe university will celebrate the McCombs School of Business student team who placed first in an accounting ca
- Tower Shines for Supercomputing WinThe university will recognize the student team who won the 8th annual Student Cluster Competition at this year
- UT Austin 21st for Best-Value Public CollegesThe university moved up six spots from last year's ranking. "We have said for years that UT Austin is an outst
- Why JFK Died in DallasA new book by two Longhorns documents the hysteria and fear that culminated in Kennedy’s assassination 50 year
Dell Medical School
Dell Medical School is a blueprint for transforming health care in Central Texas. Medical school physicians, residents, and students will treat thousands of patients in a new $295 million teaching hospital.
Future Gifts Improve UT
Anyone can make an estate gift, also known as a future gift, to UT. Planned giving makes supporting UT easy. It’s good for you and good for Texas.
Educating the Future
The Campaign for Texas brings progress and success to UT students. Your donations fund Texas innovation.