- Arts &
- Business &
- Science &
- Health &
- Policy &
- World &
- 40 Hours to Transform UTShow your Longhorn pride and be a part of history. Give to UT on April 3-4 to help us reach our goal of raisin
- 40 for 40 Debut Sets UT Fundraising RecordThe 40 Hours for the Forty Acres campaign hoped to raise $40,000 for UT. In true Longhorn spirit, students, al
- Alumni Artist Brings Skater Culture to VACArtist-in-residence Michael Sieben, BFA '99, has created an underground skateboard world in the Visual Arts Ce
- April 16 Tower Lighting Honors The Daily TexanThe lighting celebrates the Texan being named Best Newspaper by the College Media Association.
- How Do You Reinvent Health Care?Start by re-imagining medical education, which is what drew Dell Med School Dean Clay Johnston to Austin. "We
- Looking Back at the Civil Rights SummitBrowse images, quotes and observations from the summit, including student reactions to this historic gathering
- March 20 Tower Lighting Honors Outstanding Faculty and StaffThe Tower will glow orange to celebrate recipients of the Civitatis Award, Arno Nowotny Medal and the Presiden
- Opinion: America’s Promise is Possible"Our Civil Rights legacy should be that we ensured equality through policies and laws that outlawed discrimina
- Opinion: Congress Should End Immigrant Detention QuotasThe burgeoning business of immigrant detention is an overlooked and critical civil rights issue that demands o
- Opinion: LBJ’s Legacy Lives OnRobert Hutchings, dean of the LBJ School of Public Affairs, draws on LBJ's legacy to empower a new generation
- Photo Gallery: Civil Rights SummitGo up-close and behind-the-scenes at the historic Civil Rights Summit, held on campus at the LBJ Library April
- Photo Gallery: International Road TripBrowse this stunning photography collection and see the world through the eyes — and lenses — of the students
- President Powers Named UC Berkeley Alumnus of the YearPowers was chosen for his work as a champion for public higher education. See a video about Powers' experience
- Research: Where Knowledge is CreatedUndergraduates' projects are the focus Research Week (April 14-18). We've highlighted some health-related rese
- Students’ Successes Recognized at Honors DayCongratulations to members of the class of 2014 being recognized Saturday, April 12, at Honors Day. The Tower
- Tower Celebrates Women’s Track ChampionshipThe women's track team won the 2014 Big 12 Indoor Track and Field Championship. It's their sixth Big 12 title
- Tower Darkens March 29 for Earth HourThe Tower will go dark Saturday evening to show the university's support for Earth Hour 2014, a global event d
- Tweeting History, One Haiku at a TimeCan Twitter capture the complex narratives of American history? Follow along as noted UT historian H.W. Brands
- Watch: Buzzworthy Longhorn PerformancesUT student musicians have captured the national spotlight, with recent stints on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “America
- Where to See the Civil Rights SummitAll the tickets may be spoken for, but you can still watch the speeches and panels, thanks to extensive livest
Dell Medical School
Dell Medical School is a blueprint for transforming health care in Central Texas. Medical school physicians, residents, and students will treat thousands of patients in a new $295 million teaching hospital.
Future Gifts Improve UT
Anyone can make an estate gift, also known as a future gift, to UT. Planned giving makes supporting UT easy. It’s good for you and good for Texas.
Give to UT
The Campaign for Texas comes down to a simple idea: making Texas and the world a better place. Give now.